Saturday, May 22, 2010

My papa says I look like a fool!






An epic event is occurring next week: I'm graduating from college. Now I won't say exactly how long I've been working on obtaining a bachelors but I graduated from high school seven years ago so that may give you a rough idea. What are my plans following graduation? To continue working on this blog, work full time and in one years time I will attend graduate school to get an MFA in creative writing. Do I feel any different knowing that I'm receiving an official document stating that I'm a learn-ed man? No. But according to Solomon Burke that's ok!

Today I give you a rippin' little number from Big Sol that starts with a nice Gospel call and response and then breaks into a energetic blast that last less than two minutes. Come on everyone, do the stupidity with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment