Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lack OR Expedit?

So I've finally moved into my bedroom which is basically the size of my old one bedroom apartment. I'm not joking when I say this room is large and in charge. I have a bedroom with a closet, then attached to my room is a large office with a huge walk in closet. The only piece of furniture I haven't decided on is a bookcase.

Here is the situation:
I own lots of comics, and my record collection is growing. I have a pretty large graphic novel/trade collection as well as numerous books in general. I need a lot of space for these items. I also want a fish tank, because I think fish are pretty. My record player is going to have it's own table dedicated to that, but I do have a cd player I'd like to put on my book case.

So......the Lack?



Or the Expedit?





I feel like the Lack is a better idea because there is so much open space.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. If your collection is going to continue to grow, I'd say go for the Expedit (if it won't crowd you out!)

    ReplyDelete